Paris Saint-Germain director Leonardo has stated that the club haven’t received any calls from ​Arsenal regarding Layvin Kurzawa. The defender has been linked with a move to the Emirates but the Brazilian has denied the reports.


The full-back has played 11 times in the league but has no goals or assists so far this season. Indeed, the Frenchman has been reduced to a bit-part role as a backup player to Juan Bernat, who has been the first-choice left-back for Thomas Tuchel.


As a result, there are whispers in the air of Arsenal providing him a way out of the French giants. However, according to Leonardo, the Gunners haven’t contacted the French giants regarding the player.


"We never had a proposal, zero, for Kurzawa," Leonardo told reporters on Sunday evening, as per ​Evening Standard.



"He plays a lot of matches. He is a player at the end of the contract but we haven't heard anything. Arsenal have never called."


He also spoke about the possibility of Edinson Cavani leaving the club amid interesting from ​Atletico Madrid, revealing that the player indeed wants to leave the club but that they didn’t accept the offer presented by the Rojiblancos.


"Today, he asked to leave and we are studying the situation," Leonardo said.


"It is also true that we had a proposal from Atletico Madrid but we did not accept it.”