FC Barcelona legend Lionel Messi and Real Madrid superstar Eden Hazard are the two best dribblers in world football according to statistics. Opta, the leading outlet for football-based data, have released the list of top ten from the point at which they started collecting stats.
And as revealed by their data, Sportbible report that Messi who comes out on top with 1,880 take-ons completed - giving him an overall success rate of 57.2%. Hazard isn't far behind, boasting a 57.2% rating after completing 1,200 take ons in that period.
Franck Ribery comes in third with almost a 48% successful dribbling rate followed by Manchester City legend Sergio Aguero and Portuguese great Cristiano Ronaldo who managed a 44% successful dribbling rate at a total of 816 take-ons completed.
The rest of the list consists of Spanish star Joaquin, followed by Hatem Ben Arfa, Andres Iniesta, Roberto Firmino and last but not the least, Neymar....
La classifica dei giocatori che hanno completato più dribbling nei top 5 campionati europei da quando Opta raccoglie i dati (stagione 2006/2007).— Gabriele Gatti (@GabrieleCats) November 17, 2019
1. Lionel Messi - 1,880 take-ons completed (57.2%)
2. Eden Hazard - 1,220 take-ons completed (57.1%)
3. Franck Ribery - 939 take-ons completed (47.9%)
4. Sergio Aguero - 832 take-ons completed (46.6%)
5. Cristiano Ronaldo - 816 take-ons completed (44%)
6. Joaquin - 798 take-ons completed (50.9%)
7. Hatem Ben Arfa - 770 take-ons completed (50.6%)
8. Andres Iniesta - 739 take-ons completed (60.9%)
9. Roberto Firmino - 736 take-ons completed (56.8%)
10. Neymar - 734 take-ons completed (50.2%)