Barcelona have offered Paris Saint-Germain £90m plus two players from a six-man shortlist in an effort to secure the services of former star Neymar.
Neymar has been angling for a return to Barca for the last month or so, and on Tuesday officially told the Parisians that he wishes to depart the club this summer, just two years on from his world-record £200m move.
And now, according to Sky Sports, La Blaugrana have made their first outright offer for the Brazilian, consisting of £90m plus two players of the Parisians' choice from a six-man list of players.
That list is said to include Philippe Coutinho, Ousmane Dembele, Ivan Rakitic, Nelson Semedo, and Malcom, with the identity of the sixth player unknown as of yet.
It is understood that the Ligue 1 champions are looking to recoup the £200m they dolled out for the forward in the first place.
Ironically enough, the first two names on that list were the players the Spanish champions bought with the money earned from Neymar's sale and, with add-ons, cost the club up to £272m.
On Wednesday, PSG's sporting director Leonardo admitted that Barca had made contact with them over the potential recapture of Neymar, and that he could be allowed to leave this summer if the price was right.
Man City - 🤷♂️— 90min (@90min_Football) July 18, 2019
Arsenal - 👍
Spurs - 😕
Which of these clubs should actually try and sign Dani Alves? 🏆 https://t.co/ggruqY2TjO
The 49-year-old explained: "Neymar can leave PSG if there is an offer that suits everyone. We have not received any offers. But we had, it's true, very superficial contacts [with Barcelona]."
After missing the first week of pre-season training, the 27-year-old is now back with his teammates in the French capital, undergoing his first session of the summer on Wednesday.