Kylian Mbappe has been awarded the most valuable under-21 player in the world of football for the second year running, according to a report by Soccerex.
The 20-year-old Paris Saint-Germain superstar topped 19 other players to claim the first rank, with Prime Time Sport and Soccerex placing his value at an insane £234.8m.
With this, Mbappe also became the first player in history to smash past Soccerex's £200m price point. The analysis organisation takes into account players' age, position, club, contract length, market value perception, international caps, minutes played, goals, injuries and technical quality.
Mbappe, whose future at the Parc des Princes is in doubt, had an incredible season with the French champions PSG as he finished second in the race for the European Golden Boot behind Lionel Messi.
The difference in value is so much that Mbappe's valuation is more than double the amount of second-placed Jadon Sancho (£108m), who also came up with a superb season with Borussia Dortmund.
Ajax superstar Matthijs de Ligt, who was named the best under-20 player in the world, ranked third with a valuation of £66.9m.
Overall, England dominated the list with six English players representing their country, while France came second with four players. Also, no Spanish player made the top 20 for the first time ever.
Here are Soccerex's top 20 most valuable U21 players in the world.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea): €31.7m
- Samuel Chukwueze (Villarreal): €32.3m
- Ryan Sessegnon (Fulham): €33.8m
- Rodrygo (Real Madrid): €35.3m
- Ibrahima Konaté (RB Leipzig): €36.3m
- Declan Rice (West Ham United): €39m
- Phil Foden (Manchester City): €40.8m
- Houssem Aouar (Lyon): €41.6m
- Mattéo Guendouzi (Arsenal): €42.8m
- Nicolò Zaniolo (Roma): €45.3m
- Éder Militão (Real Madrid): €54.6m
- Christian Pulisic (Chelsea): €61.2m
- Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid): €60.2m
- Gianluigi Donnarumma (AC Milan): €67.9m
- Joao Félix (Atlético Madrid): €71.8m
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool): €73.6m
- Kai Havertz (Bayer Leverkusen): €74.2m
- Matthijs de Ligt (Ajax): €74.5m
- Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund): €120.3m
- Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain): €261.6m
David Wright, Soccerex's marketing director spoke about these valuations and said. "Mbappe's dominant position at the top of our ranking reflects his status as the most exciting and sought after player in world football."
He concluded, "He looks set to remain a PSG player for the immediate future but if, as seems likely, he moves to a Spanish or English heavyweight in the years to come, our report indicates that his fee will be a record-breaking one."